Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thing #23

At the beginning of 23 Things we were informed that it was loosely modified from 43 Things.  43 Things is a search able site made up of millions of people who are sharing information and experiences with one another.  I believe this was the purpose of these exercises.  All of these exercises were based around the goal of us, as a class, sharing our experiences as we look through new sites and use new tools we may have not thought to have tried.
Now that I know about Creative Commons, I plan to use it in my own classroom and even on assignments while I'm still in college.  I can share information with others and they can have the opportunity to add to the work I've already begun.  I can also add to work that someone else has already started.  There are countless things that can be "borrowed" and modified through Creative Commons that are not limited to art, but other subjects as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment