Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The End? Thing #24!

Please give us some feedback by reflecting on your learning journey in one more blog posting. Here are some questions to guide you:

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
My favorite discoveries included learning about various sites and tools that I could use in art education.  These include some of my favorite "Things": 7, 8, & 9.
2. How has this program affected your lifelong learning goals?
I feel less limited to the general searches I would have used before taking this class.  There is much more available to me than what I would have ever expected.
3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I didn't like having to make so many accounts that I may never use again.  I feel like my information has been spread out a little more than I'm comfortable with.
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I'm actually not sure.  Perhaps make more things optional as far as sharing of personal information (pictures, social networking accounts, etc.).
5. How will what you have learned influence your practice as a teacher?
Like I've mentioned in an earlier answer, there are more options available to me online now.  I feel as though my ability to search and acquire information related to my chosen subject matter is more available.
6. How do you plan to keep up with new developments in web 2.0?
Recommend a way that you have found to be useful.
7. I'm going to attempt to keep up with some of the accounts that I have created during the course.  We had plenty of recommendations throughout these exercises, that I'll probably just pursue those.

No comments:

Post a Comment