I created an account on Delicious. Just about every username I picked was taken. So, I had to type in various letters and numbers, because I gave up on trying to come up with anything interesting.
Can you see the comments they added about this bookmark or the tags they used to categorize this reference? Yes.
Can you see the potential of this tool in the classroom? It's not likely to be something I would have the students use as far as adding their own bookmarks to.
Or just as an easy way to create bookmarks that can be accessed from anywhere? Possibly as a way for me to limit some of the available bookmarks for students to use when working on assignments in class.
How can teachers take advantage of social bookmarking sites? They can use them to allow students to look up things on social sites without going too far from the assignment goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment