-Which start page did you choose? Why did that one appeal to you? Will you make it your permanent home page?
I chose the iGoogle start page. Out of the available options, I use Google more often. I will not be making it my home page, because I'm used to using my Yahoo! accounts.
-How can the online calendars be useful to you?
I have used the Yahoo! Calendar before. It's just as helpful as any other calendar. If you pay more attention to your online stuff, or need reminder emails sent to you, these types of calendars would be more helpful. Personally, I would rather have a basic paper calendar, because they are easier for me to keep up with.
-What about the to-do lists—helpful, too much work…?
The to-do lists are too much work. I keep up with those things on the notes part of my calendar.
-Did you find a tool that has some uses for you at the school or at home? Which tool(s) would you recommend to others?
I would recommend the Google or Yahoo calendars, because some people could use the email reminders. They are also easy to use and do not take much time to edit.
No comments:
Post a Comment