Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thing #2


This is the first time I have ever created a blog.  When deciding on a URL and the name of my blog, I typed some of the first random things that came to mind.  RainbowsAreLovely.BlogSpot.com was a better alternative to something else that I could have come up with; for instance, CheeseSmellsFunny.BlogSpot.com.  With what I chose, I can at least make the blog colorful and possibly interesting.  I’m honestly not sure where the title name of my blog came from.  I wanted to be a little silly and still add my name which left me with “Cambre’s Bloggedy Bloggy Blog”.  The creation of the blog has only just begun.  It is starting off slow, but I’m hoping to add and personalize more of it as I go. 

The avatar looks a little too happy, but I tried to make everything else look a little like me.  It's difficult to imagine anyone smiling that big and not being in some form of discomfort.  Why didn’t I make one that looked like someone else?  I would have if there were options to change the skin to various unnatural colors.  Maybe one day www.DoppelMe.com will add some more variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment