After watching the tutorial for 7 and 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners, I found two habits that are the easiest and two that are the hardest for me. Let's start with the easiest. #1 Begin with the end in mind. That is easy for me because I am good with problem solving and one of the first things I do is consider what the possible outcomes might be. #2 Accept responsibility for your own learning. I am the kind of person who believes that you get what you put in. I have no problems admitting when I need help or if I messed up. Those are key to developing strengths and working through your goals.
Now, I'll address the two that are the most difficult for me. #5 Create your own learning toolbox. I gather many of my "tools" from multiple places. I keep rather detailed notes and a variety of resources on hand, or within reasonable reach. It can be overwhelming and occasionally difficult to know where to begin. #6 Use technology to your advantage. With so many online resource possibilities, it is difficult at times to know what to choose or where to look. That part of the process seems to eat up the majority of my time.
No comments:
Post a Comment